SILENCE





Only left the piano to talk to me for one day

The sleeping cello..Silent and old

I think you've already made it very clear

I know that I know..

You are not unwilling..

You said that you would be sad too..

I don't believe

Holding you to accompany me is only in the past

I hope that he really loves you more than I do

Only then will i force myself to leave

How awkward do you want me to put it?

I don't want to leave at all

Why do you still want me to use a smile to cover up?

I don't have this kind of gift..

Give in to you yet accept him

Don't need to worry too much..

I will get by fine



You have already left far away..

I will also slowly walk away

Why do I still hang onto you after breaking up?

I really don't have the gift..

to remain silent so fast

I will learn to give you up..only because I love you too much...

评论

热门博文